Sunday 5 August 2012

Montage Pop-up Shop

I will make this a short post, because I don't have much to say, as of yet. But I'm excited for this non-the-less.

What is the Montage Pop-up Shop? Its Local. Its handmade. Its temporary. Its exciting! Well to this shopper anyway.

I am a new to the handmade Indy Biz world, but my friend Katie Zanich of Leo and Spargo (like the FB page to get updates on their goings on) seems like an old 'hat' by now. She has been part of the Perth Up-markets for a little while now. I haven't been able to make an appearance to the quarterly held markets (the next one being the Wedding special market on August 25th, and the regular up-market on September 23rd).

Local made. Who cares? I do! I'm a firm believer in supporting local business, which is why I like to shop in markets where the produce is either local WA or wider Australia. While I don't boycott products or produce from overseas, I tend to steer away from them if I can, and buy local. Support those around you. Isn't that the way things use to be? Isn't that why local farmer's markets are making their comeback?!

This girl {two thumbs pointed towards chest} will be making the rounds to Montage this week, and I shall report my findings! But for now, I shall leave you with information for the event :)  See the flyer I've inserted into this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment